Friday, October 3, 2008

Crazy for Paisley

Photobucket

Last night I covered the Brad Paisley concert for the Alligator here in Gainesville. I have never covered a concert like this before, so I didn't have any precise expectations. The one question I had in my mind was, "What are the fans going to do once Brad comes out?" I was by the front of the stage alongside one of my former photo teachers, and everyone swarmed around us. Even though I felt claustrophobic, I couldn't have been surrounded by happier fans, which made for some great pictures. Among the obvious celebrities there were a few local celebrities including: Bernie Machen, Brooke Helvie (who auditioned for American Idol), and Tim Tebow. Overall the experience was great and I learned a few things along the way.

Photobucket

published:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jewel was one of the performers as well:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: