Thursday, September 11, 2008

And finally there was football...

I am proud to say my first fall blog update is about my first time shooting Florida football. It was definitely hard, but I don't regret one moment of it. If someone gets butterflies in their stomach because they like someone, then I got butterflies in my stomach because of the atmosphere and the chance to photograph one of the most amazing opportunties of a lifetime. I know I am not as equiped as most of the photographers out there, but I didn't let that intimidate me. Instead, I walked out onto that field ready to take pictures and ready to learn. Nonetheless, it was one of the most amazing photo assignments of my life (so far).

Florida v. Hawaii
August 30, 2008
Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

No comments: