Monday, October 5, 2009

Football and Festivals

Friday night rolled around again and I traveled to Navarre to capture their game against Crestview. Last time I photographed Navarre, they were severely beaten by Pensacola Catholic, and with Crestview's track record, I assumed the same result would follow. Crestview did in fact beat Navarre, 21-13, during a very special night for Navarre High School. The 4th photo is Navarre's Homecoming Queen being crowned during half time. Too bad for Navarre that the football game didn't work out on their Homecoming night. The first image was published in the paper:

www.nwfdailynews.com

www.nwfdailynews.com

www.nwfdailynews.com

www.nwfdailynews.com

www.nwfdailynews.com

The next day, Angel and I covered the 31st Annual Destin Seafood Festival at Harborwalk Village. There were several options for seafood from different booths that lined the village. I wanted to catch a moment with someone eating seafood in order to capture the theme of the event (second photo). I also love to catch a moment of a child at these events. Kids bring more life to festivities then the happiest adults could ever bring to it. So, when I saw this little girl munching on a pink Sno Cone, I had to jump at the opportunity. The first two were published:

www.nwfdailynews.com

www.nwfdailynews.com

www.nwfdailynews.com

Till next time!
www.nwfdailynews.com
www.varsitysportswest.com

No comments: