Saturday, September 11, 2010

No Nonsense Navarre

www.nwfdailynews.com

"Interesting" is the word I would use to describe the Navarre vs. Walton High School football game last Friday night. Sure, football can be interesting in general, but this game kept the players on their toes... as well as me in shooting the game. Once when Walton scored after several drives, Navarre came right back and scored on the next. The game breezed by quickly as far as momentum, but for me, the hour was up much slower than expected. The faster I obtain my shots for print and my video for the web, the more relaxed I am with the pace. But I love the games with big plays and great opportunities for images, and this was one of those games for me. Navarre won the game 42-36 after almost losing it during the second half.

Video for the Web: (Visit www.varsitysportswest.com)



Player runs for a touchdown (photo for print):
www.nwfdailynews.com

www.nwfdailynews.com

www.nwfdailynews.com

Earlier in the week, I practiced shooting a volleyball game at Choctaw to make sure my camera was working properly. After a messy situation with a rainstorm two weeks prior where my camera stopped working, I wanted to make sure no further problems would occur while using it in a sports assignment before football on Friday. Sure enough, the camera worked fine and I caught a few good shots of the Choctaw vs. Crestview game:

Photobucket

www.nwfdailynews.com

www.nwfdailynews.com

www.nwfdailynews.com

This next week I start back at my internship full time, so expect more shots next week after Friday night football.
www.nwfdailynews.com
www.varsitysportswest.com

No comments: