Saturday, May 30, 2009

Up A Level

My last update was at the beginning of the month, so another update is due. During that first week I photographed the Northwest Florida State College graduation. I mostly took gallery shots but secured two images for print:

www.nwfdailynews.com

www.nwfdailynews.com

Immediately after I photographed the new graduates walking down the aisle toward their seats, I rushed over to Niceville High School and photographed the Class 5A regional quarterfinal baseball game. With only a few minutes to take pictures and bugs falling on top of me from the light post, I photographed what I needed and bolted out of there (and jumped a fence) to arrive at the office in time for deadline. Here was the published photo:

www.nwfdailynews.com

On Thursday that week, I photographed Niceville High School athletics again, however, it was football instead of baseball. The team was having a spring practice after school, so I rushed over and took several photographs. Here was the published photo:

www.nwfdailynews.com

No comments: