Saturday, March 21, 2009

Slide 'n Run

This week I covered different sporting events. The first one was high school baseball between Choctawhatchee High and Niceville High. This photo was included in a gallery on the Web site:

www.nwfdailynews.com

On Wednesday I covered a Special Olympics at Silver Sands School. They had several races at different lengths but I only stayed for about an hour. I put up a gallery on the site, and this photo was published in the paper:

www.nwfdailynews.com

On Thursday I tagged along with Nick and photographed a high school softball game between Fort Walton Beach High and Crestview High. This game had more action than I expected, so I was able to capture some good images in the short time we were there. I also put up a gallery of these images (and more):

www.nwfdailynews.com

www.nwfdailynews.com

Check out the Web site and galleries at www.nwfdailynews.com

No comments: