Saturday, November 15, 2008

Football Finale

The end of the road has come. I finished my last Gator football game as a photographer tonight. The experience was everything I had hoped it would be. I improved over each game and reached new goals. I finally was able to catch a good action shot, such as the picture of Brandon Hicks #40 blocking a pass, and follow the ball much better than the two previous games. I am going to miss savoring in the football atmosphere from the sidelines. I will never forget the time during the Hawaii game when Urban Meyer stared at me for longer than three seconds – the longest three seconds of my life up until then – and Harrison Diamond’s encounter with the referees prior to the game today: “Prior to the snap…false start…on the offense, five-yard penalty, repeat first down.” The sun may have set on college football, but my horizon is still looking bright.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: